I used my painting 'Take a Leap' to create the fabric of this face mask. It features a girl jumping of a cliff over vivid blue hues. When it is not being used as a face mask it can be used as a headband, bandana, wristband, and neck warmer.
• Fabric composition 95% polyester and 5% elastane
• Fabric weight 6.19 oz/yd² (210 g/m²)
• Breathable fabric
• Washable & reusable
• When used as a facemask, it can help limit respiratory droplets
• Four-way stretch fabric that stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains, so one size fits most
• Printed on one side, reverse side is left blank